1. What data is collected?
• Identification data: this may include your name, surname, email address, telephone number and other information that is used to identify you or contact you.
• Purchase information: information about the goods and services you purchase.
- In the electronic store, payments are processed using the makecommerce.lt platform, which is managed by Maksekeskus AS (Liivalaia 45, Tallinn 10145, Estonia, reg. no.: 12268475), therefore your personal information, required for payment execution and confirmation, will be transferred to Maksekeskus AS.
2. How is the data used?
• Provide services: Your personal data is used to provide the services you request, such as purchasing goods.
• Marketing: with your consent, we can send mail, e-mail. e-mail or other communications with information about our products and services.
• Analysis and improvement: use your data to analyze the use of the website and improve the website.
3. Who do we share your data with?
We may share your data with third parties based on legal grounds or with your consent.
4. Duration of storage
Your personal data is stored only for as long as it is necessary in accordance with the law or in order to fulfill the purposes of this policy.
5. Your rights
You have the right to access your personal data, correct it, delete it, object to its processing or request the restriction of its processing.
6. Changes to this Policy
This policy may be updated. Any changes will be posted on our website.
• Email mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• tel. +37068714953