Injector Housings RD1800
Ypatingos sąlygos pirkimui - patogiai ir greitai galite įsigyti visas prekes lizingu arba mokant dalimis per 3 mėnesius, pasirinkę apmokėjimą per MakeCommerce!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Robust construction suitable for working in harsh conditions
Every landscape has elements that wear down your sprinklers over time, from sand and grit to high water pressure and harmful chemicals in reclaimed water.
The RD1800™ was designed with these incredibly harsh conditions in mind. An evolution of sprinkler heads from Rain Bird, the sprinkler industry leader, the RD1800 has been designed with exceptional materials and features to withstand the challenges of any environment (see features below for more information on what makes the RD1800 stand out).
The best protection for both drinking and non-potable water markets
- The RD1800 series units are designed to withstand demanding operating conditions such as chemically treated recycled water (reclaimed/non-potable), dirty water with sand, debris and other solids, as well as the high operating pressures typical of commercial irrigation systems.
- Non-potable water models offer additional protection against chlorine and chemicals found in recycled water and feature a purple seal with the international "Do Not Drink" symbol and warnings in English and Spanish.
- The patented three-blade squeegee spacer precisely balances flushing, flow and debris protection functions to optimize performance and durability when popping and retreating. A precisely controlled flush on the rise and pull removes debris, ensuring positive rod retraction.
- Unique debris pockets trap sand, keep it out of circulation and prevent long-term damage. Parts resist corrosion in treated recycled water containing chlorine
- SAM PRS models : Has all SAM and PRS functions of the RD1800 series. Meets the needs of all spray zones, regardless of changing height or water pressure.
- Flow-Shield™ models : Provides a low-flow vertical stream of water visible from +200m of visibility when the nozzle is removed
- Non-potable water models : Provides an alternative to snap-on caps and molded purple caps. Easy to read English warnings "DO NOT DRINK", Spanish warnings "NO BEBA" and the international symbol "don't drink".
- Distances : 2.5 to 24 feet (0.8 to 7.3 m)
- Pressure : 15 to 100 psi (1.0 to 6.9 bar)
- SAM capacity : Up to 14 feet (4.2 m) high; 6 psi (0.3 bar)
- Flow patterns by SAM : 0 at 15 psi (1.0 bar) or greater; 0.5 g/min (0.1 m³/h; 0.03 l/s)
- Flow for all other models : 0 at 10 psi (0.7 bar) or greater; 0.5 g/min (0.1 m³/h; 0.03 l/s)
- SAM-PRS models adjust nozzle pressure to a moderate 30 or 45 psi (2.1 or 3.1 bar) with inlet pressures up to 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Side inlets only on models without Seal-A-Matic™ (SAM)
- Five-year trade-in guarantee
- ½" (15/21) NPT female thread inlet
- RD1800 Series Tech Spec
- RD1800 Spray Head Brochure
- RD1800 Spray Head Brochure with Cut-Away View
- RD1800 Series Spray Bodies Scientific Review
- RD1800 Spray Bodies Solutions Guide
- RD1800 Series Sprays Installation - Aspersores Serie RD1800 Instalación
- Legoland Site Report
- Legoland Site Report - Short
- Cobb County School District Site Report
- HE-VAN Series Spray Nozzles Performance Charts
- VAN Series Spray Nozzles Performance Charts
- U-Series Spray Nozzles Performance Charts
- 1800 PCS Screens Performance Charts
- EPA WaterSense Sprays Flyer