Irrigation computers ESP-TM2
Ypatingos sąlygos pirkimui - patogiai ir greitai galite įsigyti visas prekes lizingu arba mokant dalimis per 3 mėnesius, pasirinkę apmokėjimą per MakeCommerce!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Simple, flexible and reliable for living spaces
The ESP-TM2 humidification controller is perfect for basic residential solutions. Building on Rain Bird's legacy of advanced water use®, this controller offers simple water-saving features you'll actually use.
With the flexibility of 3 programs and 4 start times for each program, you can tailor your watering schedule to your landscape's needs.
The ESP-TM2 gives you a familiar interface for super easy programming and is a long-lasting controller!
The best part is that you can upgrade the ESP-TM2 to a WiFi controller by simply adding a new LNK2 WiFi module without replacing the entire unit.
Make your controller SMART with EPA WaterSense certification by adding the LNK2 WiFi module and WR2 rain sensor.
- Upgradeable for remote WiFi monitoring and control via iOS and Android mobile devices (with separately sold LNK2 WiFi module)
- Internet weather information can be used to adjust the watering schedule daily, saving up to 30% of water (with LNK2 WiFi module sold separately)
- 4, 6, 8 and 12 station models to meet the irrigation needs of small and large homes
- Set constant non-working days for each program to never water on days when maintenance crews are working at the watering site (for odd/even/cyclic programs)
- Easy to install indoors or outdoors
- Quick programming - just 3 steps for easy setup
- 3 available programs with up to 4 start times for each program to meet the needs of different landscapes
- One-touch manual watering option for ease of use
- Large backlit LCD display for better visibility in low light and direct sunlight
- Contractor Default™ makes it easy to save and restore your chosen schedule
- Watering delay up to 14 days and automatic watering resumption after the set delay
- Bypassing the rain sensor of any station allows you to determine which stations respond to the rain sensor
- Seasonal adjustment by program allows you to easily reduce or increase watering according to the program
- Operating Temperature: Up to 65 °C (149 °F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to 150°F (66°C)
- Operating humidity: 95% maximum in a non-condensing environment of 50°F to 120°F (10°C to 49°C)
- Input required: 120V∿, 60
- Output: (international models: 24V∿, 60Hz, 1.0A, 50-60Hz, 1.0A) for outdoor models, no more than 0.6A for indoor models.
- Main valve/pump start relay
- An external backup battery is not required. Non-volatile memory permanently stores current programming, and a 10-year lithium battery maintains the controls' time and date in the event of a power outage.
- 120 V models: cULus [USA and Canada], FCC Part 15b [USA], CAN ICES-3(B)/NMB-3(B) [Canada], NOM-001-SCFI-2018 [Mexico].
- 230V models: CE [European Union], IP24, RCM [Australia and New Zealand], IRAM [Argentina], EAC [Eurasian Economic Union], ICASA [South Africa], CMAC [Moldova], Kvalitet [Serbia], UkrSEPRO [Ukraine ]
- Width: 7.92 inches (20.1cm)
- Height: 7.86 inches (20.0cm)
- Depth: 3.51 inches (9.0cm)
- Indoor models only (in some international markets): Height: 16.8 cm Width: 16.7 cm Depth: 4 cm
- ESP-TM2 Sell Sheet, English
- ESP-TM2 Manual, English
- ESP-TM2 Right Choice Sell Sheet, English
- EPA WaterSense Controllers Sell Sheet
- Homeowner WiFi Setup Instructions
- Amazon Alexa WiFi Setup Guide
- ESP-TM2 Tech Spec - International
- ESP-TM2 Tech Spec - North America
- TM2 Quick Reference Guide - English, Spanish, and French