Rain sensor, wireless. WR2RFC Wireless
Ypatingos sąlygos pirkimui - patogiai ir greitai galite įsigyti visas prekes lizingu arba mokant dalimis per 3 mėnesius, pasirinkę apmokėjimą per MakeCommerce!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
WR2 series wireless rain/cold sensors
Responds perfectly to precipitation and low temperatures, saves up to 35% of water consumption
Rain and rain/freeze sensors are becoming mandatory components of irrigation systems these days. Rain Bird has developed the new WR2 wireless sensor that goes above and beyond. With revolutionary features, this sensor saves time, improves system performance, and enhances your reputation as a water management expert.
Reliable signal transmission and other innovations ensure excellent response to precipitation and low temperatures, while user-friendly features cut installation and programming time in half. Choose your rainfall setpoints and save up to 35% on your water consumption while maintaining lush and beautiful landscapes.
Faster installation by one person
- Rain Bird designed the WR2 so that one person can install it quickly and easily. The signal strength is displayed on both the sensor unit and the controller interface. The innovative universal sensor mounting bracket attaches quickly and securely to a gutter or any vertical surface such as a fence or wall.
Easier to use and program
- Programming the WR2 is simplified for quick setup. You can select setpoints, program irrigation modes and save defaults in just a few seconds. The controller interface displays all settings on an easy-to-read LCD display, so you can see signal strength, rain and temperature setpoints, battery life and more at a glance. Unlike other rain sensors, the WR2 has a long-lasting battery that can be replaced quickly and easily.
Excellent signal reliability
- Signal strength is displayed on the controller interface using familiar mobile phone icons. Dual antennas protect the system from radios, cell phones, power lines, and more. signal interference. The WR2 system overcomes most line-of-sight obstacles, allowing you to freely locate the sensor. Weather data is updated every 45 seconds to ensure the most reliable communication between the sensor and the controller.
- The improved antenna system provides greater signal reliability and overcomes most line-of-sight obstacles.
- The sensor's signal strength indicator allows one person to set up, reducing installation time
- Convenient rain or freeze adjustment and monitoring
- Application: Suitable for use with 24V AC controls (with or without pump start/main valve)
- Electrical Characteristics: Suitable for use with up to six 24 VAC 7VA solenoids and an additional main valve or pump starter rated up to 53VA
- Controller interface cable: 30" (76 cm) long 22 mm (0.64 mm) UV resistant extension cable
- FCC approved spread spectrum 2-way radio transmitter with FCC Class B approval
- Signal transmission distance 700' (213.4 m) line of sight
- Battery Life: Four or more years under normal operating conditions
- 6 KV surge and lightning protection
- cULus [USA and Canada], FCC Part 15c [USA], ISED RSS-210 [Canada], CE [European Union], RCM [Australia and New Zealand], Smart Approved WaterMark [Australia], ICASA [South Africa] .
- Mechanical properties
- Adjustable rainfall settings from 1/8" to 1/2" (3-13 mm)
- Adjustable low temperature settings from 33°F to 41°F (0.5°-5°C)
- Three selectable humidification modes: Programmed, 72 h. stopped irrigation, 72 hours the sensor is off
- in the WR2-48 model instead of 72 hours. 48 hours is selected for the suspended irrigation mode. humidification support active mode.
- "Quick Shutdown" stops the active humidification cycle in about two minutes
High-quality, UV-resistant polymer blocks are resistant to harmful environmental effects
- WR2 Brochure
- WR2 Sell Sheet
- WR2-48 Sell Sheet
- WR2 Tech Spec
- WR2-48 Avoid the Fines flyer
- WR2 Right Choice Product Sheet
- WR2 User Manual, North America
- WR2 User Manual, International
- WR2-48 Wireless Sensor User Manual - Sensor wireless WR2-48 Manual del usario
- WR2 Wiring Diagram for ESP-LX Modular Controllers
- WR2 Wiring Diagram for ESP-LXD Controllers
- WR2 Wiring Diagram for ESP-LXMe Controllers
- WR2 Wiring Diagram for ESP-Me Modular Controllers
- WR2 Wiring Diagram for ESP-RZX Controllers
- EPA WaterSense Controllers Sell Sheet